CONTRIBUTING ARTICLES TO SOUTH ASIA MONITOR
Please bear in mind the following when submitting your articles for consideration
- The copyright of the article rests with the South Asia Monitor/ Society for Policy Studies.
- The website welcomes contributions of analytical articles ranging between 800-1000 words, and book review essays at 750 words. Longer pieces will be considered on a piece by piece basis.
- The commentaries should contain new ideas, fresh analyses, and policy recommendations with relevance to South Asia and South Asian countries (SAARC countries).
- All submissions should be sent electronically, as attached word documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly send us the following information when making submissions:
· Institutional affiliation or professional designation
· One line description of the author
· Mailing address
· Whether the author would like to include his/her email id along with the article
7. The Editor reserves the right to make a final decision on publication post-review, as well as the right to make alterations.
8. Selected contributors will be informed of the decision to include their articles in the website via email.
9. Selected contributors will receive an honorarium for their contribution
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), in cooperation with Ministry of Counter Narcotics, Afghanistan released their Afghanistan opium risk assessment for 2013. Expectedly, the risk assessment paints a bleak prospect for 2013 writes Gaurav Kumar